• Bake
  • Cook
  • Gift
  • Decorate
  • Celebrate
  • Shop

Make The Most of Your Days

My belief is to make the most of each day, since we don't get to redo it tomorrow.  This weekend we were guests at a cocktail party, hosted a potluck dinner, and attended a Kansas City Chiefs game.  We also enjoyed having out-of-town family stay with us.  Sunday afternoon we took a walk to the neighborhood park where my daughter enjoyed stomping through the leaves and my husband and dog relaxed under a tree.  It was a full weekend and we fully enjoyed it.  I hope you also made the most out of your weekend. I hope you got to spend good times with family or friends.  I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy living where you live.  Most of all, I hope you find joy in the places and people that surround you.



0 comments: