• Bake
  • Cook
  • Gift
  • Decorate
  • Celebrate
  • Shop

Hostess Essentials: Quick Clean for Wood Floors

I have a big, black, shedding Labrador (part dog, part teenage boy).  I have a crawling, playing infant. I have guests almost daily.  And I wouldn't have it any other way...except, I also have hardwood floors that attract and hold every hair, crumb and dust particle that enters the atmosphere.   So I also have a quick clean strategy I do daily (sometimes twice daily) to keep the floors, and my sweet baby girl, clean. 

This takes me less than 10 minutes in the main areas of my house,yet saves my sanity every morning:  vacuum, spray, mop. Done!

The essentials:

Hoover Platinum Linx Stick Vac  A good cordless vacuum.  Splurge.  This vacuum will become your new best friend.

Trewax Hardwood Floor Spray Cleaner 32oz Non-Toxic NEW!  An all-natural hardwood floor cleaner.  There are a million out there. This is my latest favorite. 

Bonakemi Hardwood Floor Mop  A hardwood floor mop.

Hoover Platinum Linx Stick Vacuum
It's great on hardwood floors, rugs, carpet...even dog beds. I haven't tried it on the dog, though I've been tempted.

0 comments: