• Bake
  • Cook
  • Gift
  • Decorate
  • Celebrate
  • Shop

Maggie's 'Big Girl' Room

I am so excited about Maggie's toddler room.  I was a little worried about the lilac and buttercup colors at first but it turned out better than I pictured it in my head, and she loves it!

More details including paint colors and resources are listed on Project Nursery.

Maggie's Lilac and Yellow Semi-Vintage Toddler Room


She's very proud of her big bed.

The best I could do to get a full view photo.   The curtains are actually shower curtains from Anthropologie. They are double layered with beautiful lace on the scalloped bottom.

I love this bed! Jared had to cut the rails shorter to fit a modern day full size mattress but it was worth it.  Thanks to my friend Lindsey for finding it.  

Just in case the yellow and lilac didn't work together on their own, I had a pillow made with a purple bird and yellow bird to help bring them together.  And because I'm slightly obsessed with birds (the lamp also has 3 little birds on it)

This antique mirror is the perfect 'full size' mirror for a toddler. Hung low on the wall it reminds me of a fairy tale.

Inexpensive art!  Paintings by Oopsy Daisy Too at Target.

I updated the old brass knobs to these adorable floral knobs from Anthropologie.

This was Maggie's great-grandmother's toddler chair.

A few things stayed from her nursery. This bird feeder lamp from Land of Nod and this watering can a friend's mom made with her name on it.



0 comments: