• Bake
  • Cook
  • Gift
  • Decorate
  • Celebrate
  • Shop

Newlywed Gift

When it comes to giving a wedding gift, always buy the couple something from their registry, but put your own special touch on it as well.  I noticed newlywed friends of ours registered for batter bowls and a large pancake spatula, so I added a container of good pancake mix and in the card wrote, "Take time to enjoy the simple things...like making pancakes together on a lazy Saturday morning."

You all know I'm a big believer that presentation is important in all things, so I had to share with you this uber cute Mr. and Mrs. gift wrap I found at Wal-Mart.  (Big box stores can really surprise you with stylish products some times!)  It's made by Hallmark, maker of the best wrapping paper in my opinion.  What makes good wrapping paper? It must be thick, not easily torn or wrinkled, and have grid lines on the back for cutting.  Hallmark's paper never fails.  While I love the variety of fun colors by other brands, no one beats the quality of Hallmark paper.

0 comments: